Tuesday 11 November 2014

LRAP . . . L waste o' time

I went to the LRAP meeting. Of course it was a titan round rascal. Not a solitary contrarian among the whole gathering, with the exception of me, and for one poor puritan.

One individual proposed that subsidizing be taken from the federalist society. This recommendation was met with uproarious praise. Incredible fucking recommendation, I have one as well, why don't we begin mugging Haas understudies and giving the cash to LRAP. The vast majority of them are Republican I think we could get the understudy body to underwrite it.

I wish I could have talked, however honestly the air was absolute terrifying, and according to the educated reactions I get to my blog entries I would prefer truly not to open myself up to steady notice homonym assaults.

No comments:

Post a Comment